mercredi 13 octobre 2010

a little bit of what I have done this last days

in soho


pillars & hercules

In soho when I was lost, to looking for berwick street !

hat in kensington

map in kensington

In kensington next to V&A museum, last sunday ! such a beautiful weather !




mitcham- child house

dedeuch

wind blow

messy garden


next church lane

house

house 2


When I was looking for a charity shop next where I leave, I discover such lovely place
( and at last the charity shop was good, I found a pair of sunglasses at 1£ )



beyond mad men

beyond retro

cheshire street

le doihttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=8324439027353250791gt

england map

brick lane


Brick lane last Monday <3 Beyond retro
I bought one the famous ' jupon' so flared !

my garden

my garden 2


lierres


My garden, In most of the London garden there is spiders wich build so huge web!


2 commentaires:

  1. Elles sont très très jolies ces photos ! Les lampes-chapeaux, on retrouve les mêmes dans la maison Stella Cardente. J'adore ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ça donne envie de sauter dans l'eurostar pour aller se balader dans ces jolis endroits !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    RépondreSupprimer