mercredi 24 novembre 2010

New items on my Etsy shop

les 3 filoches

sac à provisions verte et bleue

filoche orange remplie

2 filoches vertes

filoche verte et bleue

filoche orange

filoche verte


Those are the new items you can find on my Etsy shop .
Handbag made with a string bag ( sac à provisions ) in biologic cotton, with a cotton lining.
A little patch pocket in the inside.
I recycling those bags, as it is they can by use to carry other stuff than fruits or vegetables. Thanks to the lining, you can put everything you want, all things ladies need, and nothing will be jam between the net's holes !

handle : 25.50 cm
width : 37 cm
length : 42 cm


I put a blue-red-white galon on each items I made, so you can reconize them as mine !


I hope you gonna like them !!! You can see in the picture my little radio that I bought in a charity shop in Bethnal green, I'm so glad of it !


This a picture frome the lovely blog of Annushka !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire