dimanche 27 février 2011

The fashion week & US

shelley & tracy

Tracy and Shelley

shelley & tracy

me & tracy

shelley tracy & me

Shelley, her sister Tracy and myself


shelley & tracy


outfit of the day

my hand made new bag

My new bag, hand the last week-end ( so inspired by D&G spring summer 10/11, pockets made with a H&M teatowel)


Tracy, Shelley's youngest sister, was here for the week-end, we made a photoshoot together, just before to go to the Jazzkatze show !! Such a fashion week-end, it was !!

Tracy's wearing :
Coat : Carrone vintage
pant : zara
shoes : primark
jeans shirt : bershka

Shelley's wearing :
yellow jacket : Carrone Vintage
jean shirt : bershka
shoes : Aldo

I'm wearing :
Jacket, belt : primark
shirt, shoes, hat : vintage
skirt, bag : handmade
petit coat : beyond retro
brooche : from my mum

1 commentaire:

  1. wow all your fashion week photos are great! wish i could go for london fashion week, but i'll be hopefully covering the paris one :) maybe we could follow each other if you like!

    love from paris, M
    match.box.musewoo

    RépondreSupprimer