mercredi 8 juin 2011

Lyon Glandouille

Poline dantès
I decided to read " Le Conte de Monte-Christo " by Alexandre Dumas, at last.

Pauline canapé

My sister, a window and a coach

Galerie

Suglasses

" Au bord de l'eau "


bracelet


yo

juices


Juices sell at the market Quai Saint Antoine

L'arbre à thé

L'Arbre à thé  2

L'arbre à thé clafoutis aux abricots

L'Arbre à thé
rue du Petit-David
69 002 Lyon

Where I spend a part of my afternoon, when I didn't have my keys to go home and no credit to call someone after waiting on the stairs in my friend's building !!!
I ate a delicious " clafoutis aux abricots " .

3 commentaires:

  1. Yeaaah! :D
    your blog is the best))
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. your orange nail polish is fantastic! i love the quaint whimsical charm of these photos! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mais c'est le miiiiiens non de non !

    RépondreSupprimer