lundi 18 juillet 2011

Brick Lane Columbia Road Again !!!

cake hole's sugar

Vale's Jacket

Cake hole

Open

Mexico

the Spirit Of Extasy

LEON

feel good



My friends make fun of me because I always took a picture of what I'm eating !!
Anyway I went again to Columbia road, and to this coffee place " Cake Hole" inside this vintage shop (where I bougth another old camera aaaa). So good ! I tried the scones but there are not the best actually better go for one of the delicious homemade cake they have !!

And in Spitafield marketn they were saling french mustrad and different dressing !! so good !! with so good cheese from a shop around there, I was in Heavane !!! really !!

feel good ! know I must pack my stuff for going to france for one week !!! exited

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire