mardi 15 octobre 2013

Much Ado About Nothing - Vanessa Redgrave


Saturday I went to see Much Ado About Nothing at The Old Vic,
with Vanessa Redgrave and James Earl Jones.
They set the play during the 40s, from the costume I suggest at the time of the WWII.
I really like it because of the costume, and the song and instrument add in the play, such as ukulele and harmonica. I did enjoyed the diversity of the actors, from the old grandpa dancing, to the boyscout who hide to smoke cigarette but catches the villain.
And of course Vanessa was amazing !
Even though, I didn't understand everything, I'm glad I'm building up my Shakespeare Knowledge.












 Young Vanessa.

 
Rachel Kempson, Vanessa's mom,
 in this family all the girls are beautiful !!!!
(one of Vanessa's daughter plays the mom in The Parent Trap)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire