dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Discovering Vintage Swedish Blog


 Internet is full of resources, I love finding new vintage blogs, especially those one !







The lovely Jessica is a photographer. She's very talented have a look on her website .
I love the delicacy of her pictures, her lovely hair, and her style. Especially this pink dress !! 


The picture was taken by her friend Carra, who has a nice blog too.





I love the set up in her room, it's feels so nice and quite and cosy. I love the vintage poster on her wall.



Elsa Lisa is the last one of the trio.
I really like her cute style, with her round glasses and the beret !

Well, I cant help spending so much time on those blogs, and discover some more !!
like those : mon chéri 

All this just make me want to move to Sweden !! maybe I will, but first I should speak the language !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire