dimanche 25 mai 2014

Arnold Circus & Columbia Road



This sunny Sunday my sister and I went to Columbia Road, for the flower market, where She bought some tomatoes plant, and I, some white lily. We passed by a shop that sold Portuguese goods, and where struck by the vegetables shaped dishes ! So hop! we bought a green cabbage salad bowl for our mum's birthday. But I wish I could buy them all, the cheese dishes, the two little oranges cup and saucer !!!




  
And then it was time for a nice breakfast at Leila's shop by Arnold circus. Where they have amazing simple cuisine in a rustic set, that they do with the homemade food that is sold next door (the raspberry jam is so good !!). I love this atmosphere, I feel transported back in the time when just one shop was selling everything you needed (those shop you can see in some TV show like Dc Queen, or Tales from Avonlea, or I guess The Little House In the Prairie).





 I'm wearing,
Dress, bag, hair comb: vintage
Cardigan, earrings :  & Other Stories
Sandales: Urban Outfitters
Brooche (hair clip), belt: H&M 

  
A nice antic and vintage shop called Rospo, that we had to go in; where you can find very nice thick cotton shirts, very nice wooden antics furniture and dishes, sailor and army outfit, even a nurse one ( I got to exited !)!!!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire