dimanche 29 juin 2014

Hermès Silk Ball


Last Thursday I had the pleasure to attempt the Hermès Silk Ball, organized by Susie Lau from Style Bubble. 
The dress code was extremely inviting. Silk, mask, sequins, extravagance, beauty, beast, magic,... 
So I based my outfit on a blue silk kimono, and work around it to create a 20s look. I wanted to wear my purple lipstick, so I used some purple shade of eye shadow to create a smokey eye. I'm not really good at make up, or really experienced, but after watching a numerous of different kind of tutorial, it's not hard to manage something (my eye brush is from Muji, not a brand someone would normally recommend, but hé, I'm not a professional and it works!).
 



The hair, as well, end quite the way I wanted it, without knowing how I will do it. I just braid my hair, and wore them on top of my head all day, so the waves will stay in all evening. I did a tiny bun, held by hair pin at the back.


Rudy, the king of ingenious extranvaganza !!



The Koko is such an amazing venue ! A group of dancer were "voguing" on stage with Hermès silk scarves.


A beautiful outfit.


The dancers striking a pose.


The dancefloor (the DJ was awesome !!!!!).



You had the privilège of taking a picture with a Hermès silk scarf.
That girl looked like Frida Kahlo.




More Vogue battles.





I'm wearing:
Kimono: charity in France
Vest top: H&M
Trousers: Charity shop in Clapham Junction
Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: Urban Outfitters
Salomé: TKMaxx
Bag: Vintage from my Mom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire